Google Analytics allows you to share the information within your dashboard to other users and allow other users to make changes or manage settings. So if you’re working with an SEO agency who requires access to your Google Analytics you’re in the right place!
To allow other people and agencies to view and edit your Analytics account you’ll need to grant them access.
Add a new Google Analytics user guide
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Click the Admin button along the left-hand side of the dashboard.
3. Click User Management.
4. Click the ‘+’ in the top right corner and select Add Users.
5. Enter the email address for the user’s Google Account.
6. Select Notify New Users By Email… to ensure the user receives an email about their account.
7. Select the permissions and access you wish the new user to have.
8. Click Add.