So if you’d like to give an SEO agency or another person access to your Google My Business listing this guide will show you exactly how to do so.
Add a Google My Business user guide
1. Visit business.google.com and sign in using the Google account which your Google My Business listing is associated with.
2. Click Users from the left menu.
3. Click the icon in the top right of the pop-up.
4. Add the email address of the user you’d like to add to your Google My Business listing.
5. Choose the role you’d like the user to have. If you’re inviting Semibold, please assign us as a Manager.
6. Click Invite.