Google Search Console is a crucial part of any SEO campaign. But it’s also really useful for general website performance inspection.
You may need to add a new user to your Google Search Console for them to make changes and interpret the data. This may be because you’ve just taken us on as your SEO service providers, or you just need to add another member of your team to your Google Search Console.
Add a Google My Business user guide
1. Go to search.google.com and log in.
2. Choose the correct Property from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side.
3. Click the Settings tab on the left-hand side.
4. Click Users and permissions.
5. Click the Add User button
6. Enter the email address of the user you’d like to give access to.
7. Choose the permission you’d like to give the user. You can choose from Full or Restricted. If you’re adding Semibold, please choose Full.
8. Click Add.