Something I’ve been pondering over for a while now is the idea of creating and running digital marketing training (workshops) in Norfolk.
The idea is that my team and I will be able to help small to medium-sized businesses in Norfolk to start or advance their digital marketing.
Here’s an example of what the workshops could look like.
- Building your business a website
- Creating and maintaining pay per click (PPC) campaigns
- Getting your website found on Google through local SEO
- Starting email marketing from scratch
Sometimes it’s simply not viable to hire an outsourced digital marketing agency in Norfolk. In such cases, it would make sense to be educated on how to DIY with email marketing, SEO, PPC and web design.
These digital marketing training workshops would give businesses like yours all the tools to manage your own digital marketing and start to see excellent results.
The digital marketing training workshops we would provide would be incredibly accessible to small businesses with very reasonable one-off fees for training days.
If this concept isn’t tickling your fancy yet there are a couple more benefits on top of the digital marketing training itself.
- There would be food. Yes the most important part, we would ensure you’re well fed and watered!
- It’d be a great chance to network with other business owners who’re in a similar position to you. They too require training on digital marketing so it’d be a great opportunity to pass knowledge between each other.
Digital marketing training is something I’ve considered for a long time and wanted to put a feeler out there.
Would you benefit from digital marketing training workshops in Norfolk?