Freelance WordPress Website Designer

Websites crafted to get you more sales, bookings and enquiries

Your website should be your best salesperson – working 24/7 to get you more visibility and customers. That’s the sort of website I build.
todd wordpress web designer

Freelance WordPress web designer

Every part of the websites I build is carefully considered and thought out. Every button, every title, every image – it’s all done for a reason. I understand how people use websites and what they’re looking for. Your website will answer your customer’s questions and fill them with confidence in your business. Put simply, I build sales machines.

Types of websites I build

Business Websites

Does your business or organisation need a website that shows what you do, how you do it and why you’re the right choice for your customers? You’re in the right place. I specialise in building lead generating websites for B2B and B2C businesses.

Website Design 1

E-commerce Websites

Sell and take payments via your website with ease. I build online shops that will allow you to sell products, downloadable goods, subscriptions and digital resources on your own unique branded website.

Website Design 2

Bookings Websites

Bookings for your holiday park, restaurant, consultancy service, hotel and so much more. I’ll help you reduce the boring admin and take bookings and online payments easily. 

Website Design 3

Other Websites

Perhaps you require a mix of the above, or something completely different. If that’s the case, I can help. I’ve integrated no end of systems and created many functionalities for my clients’ websites. If you’re looking for something different, book a discovery call and we’ll have a chat!

Website Design 4

* These price ranges are simply a rough guide to what each type of website commonly costs. Naturally, costs can vary. Your business is unique and requires a unique website – I’ll quote for your website based on your needs.

Website design projects

I’ve built 200+ websites in my 6+ years as a WordPress freelancer. Whether I’m working with a local chocolatier or a multi-national property company, I’m looking for one thing; results.

Shine online

A new digital face for an award-winning cosmetics manufacturer. 

Herrco Cosmetics

Website Design 5

Case closed

Helping a legal expert’s website become a leading counsel in conversion.


Website Design 6

Fence-sational facelift

A new fencing website sharpens the edge on enquiries. 

G&O Fencing

Website Design 7


I’ve built over 200 websites and they’ve all been incredibly different. Every project is different and requires a unique approach. So, there’s no ‘one-cost-fits all’. That said, most of my website projects are between £1,400+VAT – £2,200+VAT. See more about website prices here.

Again, it depends on the complexity of your website as well as other factors, but most websites are completed within 2-8 weeks. I’m very on the ball, I don’t hang around and I get things done efficiently. So, if you’re the same, we’ll have your website spot on in no time. See estimated website timescales here.

My process is tried and tested. It’s unique but my clients love it. You’ll have plenty of chances to provide feedback and I will advise and consult throughout the process. You can read my full website design process here.

I’m good at understanding briefs, taking inspiration from the websites you like and focusing on your goals – consequently, I get great feedback on the initial design 90% of the time. Design is subjective, so for the other 10%, we’ll have a conversation, identify areas of improvement and get the site how you want it. I want you to love your website, but I also want it to be functionally and aesthetically sound, so it’s all a collaboration process.

Once you’ve paid for the website it’s yours. I will host and maintain it as part of my website maintenance services (if required), but should you ever want to move the website to your own hosting, that’s absolutely fine.

If you chose to use my website copywriting services you do not need to provide me with text for your website. I may need a few stats and bits of information, but I’ll take care of the text creation. If you choose to write your own website content, that’s absolutely fine. To do this, you can refer to my website copywriting guide.

I do! Not only can I build your website and write the content, I can provide you with SEO services to get you more relevant website visitors and customers. 

I do indeed. I work exclusively with WordPress.

You’ve seen who I am, what I can do and how I can help you with your website. The next step is easy, book a discovery call with me.

1) Book a discovery call with me.
2) We chat about your website plans.
3) I’ll research and put together my recommendations.
4) I’ll email your quote and plan of action.
5) When you’re ready, I’ll send you the bits to get us started.
6) We’ll start building your brand new website!